Winters are the hare and the days when need to keep the almost care for your skin. Every girl wants to glow skin. And frequent visits to parlor may harm your skin in the near future and also they are expensive. So why not too glowing skin without going to a parlor and in the budget. Yes you can homemade face masks for glowing skin
1.Homemade aloe Vera face mask:
Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties. it is best for removing acne and dark sports. Aloe Vera can easily found in your garden. It helps to moisturize and nourish our skin. Using it regularly.
· Mix 1 tbsp of aloe Vera gel with a piece of turmeric
· Mix them to form a paste and apply it on your face
· Leave it for 20-30 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water
2. turmeric face mask:
this is one of the best face masks for glowing skin. Its antiseptic property has made it an integral part of Indian culture. Every bride before the wedding applies a turmeric face mask for lighter and glowing skin.
· ½ tbsp of turmeric powder
· 1 tbsp of baking soda
· 1-2 tbsp of rose water
· Mix turmeric powder of baking soda first and then add rose water to it
· Once the pasta is ready. Apply it and leave it for 5 minutes
· Wash it off the lukewarm water and then with cold water
3. homemade cucumber face mask:
we all know cucumber has a cooling property. It's good for all skin types. It keeps your skin healthy. Which results in glowing skin.
· Take a cucumber and grate it.
· Blend it and make a paste of it
· Apply it on your skin till it dries
· Wash it off with water
4. Multani mitti faces mask:
Multani mitti or fuller’s earth has been prominent it ingredients in homemade face mask for glowing skin. Multani mitti helps to remove blackheads, dark spots, and acne.
· Take 1 tbsp of Multani mitti and mix it with 0.5 tbsp of Chandan powder
· Make a paste with the help of rose water
· Apply the paste on your face and wait for 15 to 20 minutes
· Wash it off with cold water
5. olive oil and honey face mask:
one of the highly nutritive oils for both skin and health. Many people use olive oil for cooking instead of vegetable oil. This oil is considered the secret behind Cleopatra’s beautiful face. Olive oil has antioxidant content, which makes our skin free from radicals. It is rich in vitamins A,D,E, and k which are very beneficial for the skin.
· 1 tbsp of virgin olive oil.
· 1 tbsp of honey
· Mix them and apply it to your skin
· Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water
6.orange and sandalwood face mask:
orange is filled with vitamin C, but its peel has more vitamin C than the orange itself. And vitamin C protects the skin.
· Take the orange peel and dry it in the sun for 2-3 days.
· Once they are dried, grind them to make a powder
· Add sandalwood powder to it and mix them properly
· To make paste add water to it
· Apply the paste to your face and rinse it after 20 mins.
7.papaya and honey face mask:
also called angel fruit for its amazing properties. Papaya is filled with vitamins and minerals which are good for health and skin. It helps to remove dark spots and help to glow the skin.
· Take a piece of papaya
· Add 1tbsp of honey
· Mash the papaya and add honey to it
· Apply the paste on your face and wait for 20 to30 minutes and wash it in lukewarm water
8.besan or gram flour face mask:
Gram Flour called “Besan” is known to fight numerous skin problems. It is used as a cleanser . It also absorbs excess oil from the skin regulating the moisture of it.
· 2 tbsp of Multani Mitti
· 1 tbsp of besan
· Mix them and make a paste with the help of rose water
· Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 15 minutes
· Rinse it off with water
9. Sandalwood and Curd Face Mask
This is the best secret ingredient in many face packs and moisturizers for your skin and nourishing and healing properties. It helps healing rashes, reduces dullness, and tans. It makes our skin soft and healthy and removes acne and blackheads.
· 1tbsp of Sandalwood powder
· 1 teaspoon of curd
· Mix it and make a paste with Honey
· Apply pastes on your face and leaves it for 20 minutes.
· Wash it off with lukewarm water
10. Homemade Oatmeal Face Mask:
possesses wonderful skincare as cleanses, heals, and nourishes the skin. Oatmeal helps to absorb excess oil from your face. It has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, it helps to treat the dry skin cells and also remove dead skin cells
· 2tbsp of Oatmeal
· 1 tbsp of Honey
· Mix them and make a paste with the help of Milk
· Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 20 minutes
· Wash it off with water.
11. Mint Leaves Face Pack:
Mint helps to cool down your skin, a specialty of the summer season. The face pack is also very beneficial. Mint leaves help to treat acne and blackheads. It clears your skin and hydrating the skin also.
· Take a handful of mint leaves and grind it
· Take 1 tbsp. of Multani Mitti
· 1/2 tbsp. of honey
· 1/2 tbsp. of curd
· Mix them properly to make a paste
· Apply it on your face
· Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. and wash the lukewarm water.
12. DIY Milk Powder Face Pack:
Milk powder is a good ingredient for your skin but we never thought we can use it in a face pack. It great cleanser and helps to give your skin a youthful glow. Milk powder has lactic acid and it helps to lighten and smoothes your skin.
Take 2 tbsp. of milk powder
A pinch of turmeric
1 tbsp. of honey
Mix them all to form a paste.
Apply it on your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
Wash it off with lukewarm water.
13. DIY Almond Face Pack:
As beneficial as almonds are for our health and your skin also, it helps to make our skin glowing. Almonds are rich in vitamin E which helps to nourish our skin. It also helps to remove dark spots and smoothes our faces. You can also use almonds to treat your acne.
Take some almonds and grind it to make a powder
Take 1-2 tbsp. of raw milk
Mix 1 tbsp. of almond powder with milk
Apply the paste on your face
Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
Wash in lukewarm water.